If you are a fan of Mexican food and love the lighter side of life keep watching this video! I’ve made a gluten-free, low carb and a sugar-free version for all the people who love to enjoy a wonderful Mexican recipe. This recipe makes 4 Portions so it’s perfect for me and Tobi to have dinner at night and have a leftover lunch for the next day.
250gr / Minced Meat
Olive Oil (for frying)
Salt & Pepper
1 green Paprika
1 yellow Paprika
2 Tbsp Tomato Pesto
3 Tbsp Alioli
2 Tbsp Vinegar
2 Tbsp Oil/ Water
== Directions ==
– First we fry minced meet in a pan with a bit of olive oil.
– next we’ll add seasoning like salt and pepper, paprika powder mine is a spicy one, and garlic powder lot’s of garlic powder, and some broth and for a finish I use here 2 Tbsp of Tomato pesto, you can make it on your own but i wanted to try this one from barilla.
– while frying I chop some salad and other vegetables like green & yellow paprikas and 1 onion.
yazz onions, get a pack of gums for later.
– layer your salad and minced meat in a bowl, top your veggies on top .
– if you love cheese like we do, be generous and top it with some love.
– you can top any low carb dressing. I use here some aioli ( which is made of garlic and olive oil.. that’s it) mix it with a bit vinegar and oil and you are ready to go.
– yaaaazzzz… i mix. I hope you enjoy this great recipe. Let me know in the comments what is your favorite Mexican recipe. and what I could turn for you into low carb.
See you next sat. Thank you for watching.
►Also watch these videos:
LowCarb Tacos https://goo.gl/qDRXNM
Ice Cream Flotas: https://goo.gl/3Nif9p
Blueberry Muffins: https://goo.gl/tVwxdD
43 total views, 1 views today